1. Business Development Executive – IT/BDE/226
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and set up a solid framework for sales and distribution network
- Meet the quality, quantity targets inclusive of delivery as specified and agreed with the customers.
- Lead generation by making cold calls and execute email campaigns in targeted geographies
- Achieve sales targets through proactive collaboration with the field clients and directly with customers
- Ensure all aspects of customer relationship management are dealt with
- Submit monthly and quarterly sales achievement reports
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 2-4 years experience in selling software services, solutions and products in India and/or internationally
- Must be an initiator with resourcefulness to match
- Teamplayer with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience interacting with customers.
- Graduation and an MBA in Marketing/International Marketing
- Experience in selling Mobile solutions and Microsoft solutions or knowledge of Travel/Tourism/Hospitality/Education/Advertising/Internet Marketing domains
Posted on: Monday, May 20, 2013