Extentia for Salesforce
Why Work With Us?
- We have expertise in Salesforce for development of out-of-the-box and highly customizable applications. We implement end-to-end business processes on force.com platform to help companies run effectively. Our capabilities also extend to studying legacy systems and providing the best solutions on force.com
- We use Salesforce to improve customer engagement and customer relations, and integrate it with other systems and domains such as finance, accounting, HR, asset management, capital management and business intelligence
- We offer enterprise mobility to keep up and ahead of trends by building custom native or HTML5-based apps, guaranteeing complete compatibility
- We always ensure our optimum level of performance and maximum efficiency
Our Salesforce Team
- At our growing Salesforce Development Center of Excellence, we proactively understand, use and challenge Salesforce
- Together with app prototyping, we carry out our projects using agile methodology with Scrum planning to reduce development cost and time to market
- Our highly skilled release management team is experienced in multiple sandbox deployment and sandbox restoration using various tools
- Our dedicated quality analysis team makes sure we develop Salesforce applications of the highest quality
- To keep customers satisfied, our highly specialized Salesforce team always collaborates with the skilled custom-application developers, business process analysts, release managers, architects, Salesforce administrators and integration specialists
Extentia Knows Salesforce
- We overcome the limitations of Salesforce with innovative ideas, leveraging our wide knowledge of various platforms
- To achieve business objectives, we also employ various tools such as DBAmp, Dell Boomi, Google Maps, Amazon Web Service, PeopleSoft, DocuSign, Conga Composer and SSIS
- We are up to date with the latest offerings by and happenings in Salesforce. We make use of the Salesforce communities, Salesforce1 platform and Admin A mobile apps, chatter announcements, enhanced case feed features, Salesforce file sync and mobile push, Visualforce remote objects, Visualforce HTML5 support, API updates, flexible API limits, canvas updates and Apex updates
- Our R&D team constantly experiments on every new feature of Salesforce to measure its utility and usability, be it a pilot, enhanced, new or beta feature
Other Benefits from Extentia:
Extentia has a dedicated team to build applications on the Salesforce cloud computing platform called the Salesforce1 Platform. This is a platform designed to create and implement applications for the social enterprise. You will be free to focus on building applications alone with no servers to purchase.
It facilitates the creation of social and mobile applications for a range of uses – including reporting, search, business processes – will work on a reliable and secure system that scales as needed, and has automatic backup for data.
Extentia is a Registered Salesforce ISV Consulting Partner, and our team offers a wide range of Salesforce Integration services. We provide strategy, migration, custom development, integration, and ongoing management services across the cloud adoption life cycle. No matter the requirement, Extentia’s teams can work flexibly to reinforce your existing Salesforce endeavors.
Working with Extentia Gives you Access to Extensive Salesforce.com Expertise Including:
- Implementation of most Salesforce product offerings – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce1 Platform and Salesforce Chatter
- A complete team with diverse skills – regular, on-demand access to a rich consulting skill set
- Business process analysts
- Custom application developers
- Change management professionals and trainers
To schedule a consultation, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the inquiry form above.