Windows 10 Development Services
The new Windows operation system, Windows 10, is said to signify the ‘first step of a whole new generation of Windows’, based on one platform. It displays a new deck of features for users, and represents their requirements. Windows 10 runs across a wide range of devices, including the Internet of Things, tablets, smartphones, and so on.
- Simple navigation between several desktop configurations
- Mission Control – enables multitasking and increased efficiency by letting users zoom out of all currently active windows
- ‘Continuum’ – the tentatively named new feature – is used for an automatic detection of the utilized interface
- Collective search in the start menu – searches explore the computer for programs and files, as well as, the internet for results, with the start menu being a mixture of both Windows 7’ familiar program list and Windows 8’ advanced interface – with access to the user’s life tiles
- Split Screen Multitasking – users can dock windows to the four corners of their screen
- Due to its increased intuitiveness, Windows 10 demonstrates outstanding usability
- The One-Application-Platform supersedes app development from multiple different platforms
- An improved ‘Task View’ button allows user to have a bird’s eye view of all open windows
- Convenient shortcuts (e.g. clipboard compatibility is now available in the command prompt)
- More consumer features are expected to be added in by early 2015
Windows 10 Development
Extentia’s development teams have already implemented a range of early Windows 10 projects for major corporate customers. Windows 10 leaves no stone unturned in its attempt to capture the personal computing market. For instance, the platform promises to make things easier for developers.
Request for Information or Proposal
RFI/RFP/RFQ Request Form