Techquarium is Extentia's platform for innovation in technology. These are regularly scheduled in-company and external sessions where new-tech devices are showcased, and audiences experiment with them. Our intent is to promote original, and workable ideas that solve everyday problems. Participants include technophiles, bloggers, software developers, students, marketers, and entrepreneurs. There have been several external sessions for companies, schools, colleges, events, and the media since August, 2014.
This showcase is in line with Extentia's technological expertise in IoT, augmented and virtual reality, wearables, AI, neuroscience, and 3-D printing. The devices showcased at Techquarium sessions incorporate these technologies. By integrating these into our processes, we're able to innovate for our clients and partners.
Amazon Echo (Alexa)
Google VR Cardboard
- January 25, 2017 Innovative Technology Showcase ‘Techquarium’ Session at Fergusson College, Pune by Extentia
- January 23, 2017 ‘Techquarium’ showcase by Extentia at the National Seminar ‘Digital Media, Digital Minds’
- January 18, 2017 Extentia’s ‘Techquarium’ at Manghanmal Udharam College Of Commerce, Pune
- December 14, 2016 Extentia Hosts 'Techquarium ApplePi' Event for Children and Young Adults
- July 1, 2016 Techquarium Showcase at Extentia – Thync, NFC Ring, and RealSense Camera
- May 17, 2016 Indo-German Training Centre, Mumbai
- January 22, 2016 International Institute of Information Technology (I²IT)
- August 28, 2015 Pune Institute of Computer Technology
- August 14, 2015 Extentia Hosts ‘Techquarium’ New Technology Showcase Event for CII’s Young Indians
Questions or comments? Please contact us via the form below
You may also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with * are required