Extentia's ready online travel solution – The Travel Platform – is a highly flexible framework that can be easily tailored for individual customers. The platform includes full support for a range of online booking services:
The Travel Platform can be used to build a complete, fully-featured online travel site, integrating data from both new and existing data sources. Alternatively, customers can use individual features on an a-la-carte basis, quickly adding value to existing travel sites while minimizing development overheads.
The Travel Platform
Travel PortalDevelopment &Maintenance
- Enhancement of existing sites
- Integration with third party travel booking engines
- Consulting services
- Bespoke development
- A wide choice of offerings that enables booking for hotels, flights, car rentals, tours and more from across providers
- Real-time booking and pricing which makes the latest data available to agents and end consumers
- Easy integration with existing systems, expanding an existing website, or building a new site from scratch
- A powerful back office module with a web-based CMS that enables owners/managers to handle all aspects of the site, such as pricing, products, and photos
- Usage-specific customizations for regional nuances or distinct branding
- Feature rich online portals that are user-friendly for customers. Trade and public web sites are separated.
- Comprehensive administrative tools for effective website management.
- All major online payment gateways connected.
- Greater traffic generation with the ability to connect to all existing properties.
Approximately 87% of travelers use the internet for planning their travel
45% of travelers now use a smartphone for leisure or business travel
83 % of travel management companies and agencies think smartphones would have a moderate to significant impact on their business
The customer retention on mobile is 1.5 times that of desktop
- Customizable app design
- Responsive booking engine
- Payment Gateway integration
- Google map integration
- Easy information access
Questions or comments? Please contact us via the form below. You may also write to us at email@example.com.
Fields marked with * are required.